Monday 1 August 2011

Too hot!

It is baking here today, very dry and muggy too.
As usual in this weather, all I can hear outside are the humming of traffic and the odd calls of kiddies as they walk past with their mums.
There is a very distant sound of hammer on wood too.

Today I did Week 5,day 3 of the 150 dips challenge.
8 sets.
26,26,31,31,26,26,28 and a max of 104 (298 all together)
There were 30 seconds between the first 7 sets and a minute before I did the max set.

Later I did a core workout from 'yourself fitness'.
The Bicycles were the killer today. 3 sets of 12.
The Stability ball was 4 sets of 10 crunches ,the first 2 before bicycles and the last 2 after.
No weights given today so I did side rotations using the heavy dumbbell in time to the virtual trainer's movements which were shown empty handed. I don't find them effective empty handed.

We had quite a greedy weekend.
Chocolate gateaux on Saturday after roast pork dinner
Sunday we had pork stew with Dumplings.
Normally we wouldn't be so greedy but it is my daughters last weekend home until Christmas.

No comments: