Tuesday 9 August 2011

Dip target nearly met

This mornings chair dips improved yet again.
8 sets
28,28,39,39,31,31,23 and max of 125

Not sure if we will run tonight as Hubby is a Police reserve and so might have to chip in with the Riot police.

Late payments 

Things are looking up. 
In my life as a freelancer, one of my former clients has actually begun paying his debts to me.
Last month he reluctantly paid 1/4 of what he has owed for the last 9 months.
This morning he has paid the next 1/4.
....................................................................................................................................................
Bit of a Whinge below !!!! 
He is a Jeckyle and Hyde character. 

At first he was friendly and positive, then he accused me of taking his contract(the work I did was given to me by him personally so I can't understand how he came to that conclusion). Then he was all apologetic for having thought so, then ,when he still didn't pay for the work  despite having promised to sort it out,we pointed out that the small claim court would be the next port of call and he became accusatory once more.
Now he is back to mild mannered and paying up.
All I can surmise is that he is Bi Polar . 
I won't be doing any more work for him but I really wouldn't be surprised if he asked me to.   
 

No comments: