Monday 29 August 2011

fitting in the workout

I had 2 workouts on the cards today.
1st the pull up challenge which today had to be done immediately before the virtual workout as that was the only time the living room was free.
I managed a max set of 8 (best so far)
I still cant do them perfectly continuously but they do feel as though they are getting closer together.

The virtual gym workout was focusing on core .
It didn't have weights incorporated today which was just as well after all those pull ups.
Stability ball was the usual crunches.
Not a bad session if a bit knackering . It was number 30.
I have done more than 100 in the past but this is a new lot and so I began again at 1 to build back up in fitness.

We have been watching the Athletics from Korea on the TV.
The OH asked me if my stomach muscles were anything like the athlete on screen.
He always thinks women should be about 7 stone and look like they are 16 which irritates the hell out of me,especially as he is the one who brings donuts,chocolate,pies and cakes into the house regularly .

No comments: