Friday 19 August 2011

Come on Garmin!

My gps watch seemed to take forever to locate the sats last night.
It seemed longer due to the impending rain and breeziness.
Eventually it discovered them and I had already started running to save freezing to death in my P.E. kit.
Quite a slow old run . My legs felt like they had had the tendons shortened and it was about half way round before they became bouncy.
I uploaded the run to mapmyrun and then dragged the start position back to the right place so I could see how my pace was. As expected it was slow but the heart rate was 166 maximum and 155 average which is in zone 4(Anaerobic or Cardio I think) .

S'morning ,I did the 2nd of the pull up challenge sessions.
Week 1 day 2
4,3,3,4,5 and an extra 4, 1 minute between each except the set before last when I waited 90 seconds.
I used my gloves with the padded palms this time.
Again the chin up hand position was easiest but I did the 1st 3 sets using pull up hands because they wont improve if I don't actually do them right.

I have been keeping up with push up and dip maintenance with 100 of the former and 150 of the latter yesterday.

The weather has been weird again. Yesterday was sunny enough for no coat when I went out early on but Autumnal despite it being August for most of the rest of the day.

Today is sunny again so far.
The postie is in shorts and short sleeved shirt. I always think that must be a lovely job to have as  it is exercising and getting paid to do it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of
plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.


My webpage :: Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this
twist of fate didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Here is my site :: www.dailymotion.com