Thursday 11 August 2011

More measuring and weighing

I thought it was time for another weight check so this morning I consulted the scales again.

weight 124lbs
I measured too to see if anything else had changed.
Afterwards I went  here and input my numbers

Results below

Body Fat %:  14.99 (down 10% since April)

Lbs/Kgs of Body Fat: 18.59   (down 16.21lbs of fat since April)

Lean Body Weight:  105.41 (up 6.31 of muscle)

If you think in terms of bags of flour,that is almost 5 and 1/2 bags worth of fat lost and about 2 bags worth of muscle gained.

Last Dips sets before the target day.

dips today were 9 sets

33,33,43,43,34,34,28,100,48

The 100 was my max set  but then I thought I would add one more set to bring the total up to 400 dips overall.

I did a very small pullup practice yesterday.
I wanted to be able to pull up more than one without putting my feet on the ground and managed almost 2.
If I stop with my feet on the ground ,I can do around 8.
Although that sounds rather weak, if I think back to before I began practicing,I couldn't do even one,not even a chin up which is slightly easier because of the hand position.

No comments: