Thursday 18 August 2011

Soldiering on

No exercise on Tuesday, it was my Birthday.
We went to see a film (rise of the planet of the apes), I made jam and we ate take away for tea.
The film was excellent, it  explained about how the Apes could become so much cleverer and also about why the Planet becomes so much less about people and more about the Apes.  There were also pointers towards a sequel if they choose to make one. I hope that they do.

Wednesday I did a virtual Gym workout and the first day of the Pull ups challenge.
It was a little harder than I had thought but I got through it.
I'm only doing every other day for 3 days a week which is what I did for the other challenges too because really, you do need to let your muscles recover between harder workouts even if they are not very long.
I did my pull  ups as chin ups really, because my hands were facing me,not palm away.
I managed to haul myself up further than I do on my HIIT when I do the chin up part of it so that is an improvement.

Today should be a run this evening if it isn't bucketing down.

No comments: