Tuesday 14 June 2011

yay push up success

Well I tried my push ups again this morning after a breakfast of oats,home made berry yoghurt and raisins(the yoghurt is the liquid in the oat bowl).
I am on week 5 day 2 of the 100 push up challenge and I managed 45 for my failure reps!
I needed >40 to proceed to day 3 so that cheered me up.

My workout with maya was a bit more challenging yesterday on the warm up as a few new 'steps' were introduced. I have done them all before a few years back but you lose the pattern in your memory and must relearn them.
The actual physical ability to do them remains. I had' in and outs' which are sort of like the in and outs in the Insanity Asylum workouts I have seen on utube.
There are also cross country's which look like cross country skiing and frog leaps where you touch the ground and leap high,one hand reaching up.
Very enjoyable though.

We have had several rainy days and the water board were digging away yesterday outside so I wonder if we are to finally get the promised water meters. They turned off the water without warning but it was on after they had gone. Can just imagine if you were in the middle of a shower and they had turned it off,you might have got a terrific scalding as the mains cold water suddenly disappeared.

No comments: