Tuesday 28 June 2011

Getting closer to the century

70 press ups this morning! Well more really but the last set are to failure so I only count them.
I had a little bit of paid work to do first thing  so got that out of the way first.
It is absolutely cripplingly hot here so expected the press ups to be too taxing but no!

Surveys do pay..

I had another onepoll survey this morning which took me up to the £40 pay out.
That took 6 months as I requested the last one just about Christmas time.
Now they will pay via pay pal as well as bank payments .
I find paypal very handy because I can use the money for ebay.

Some survey companies will change criteria mid term and will then reject your membership which is rather rude I think. I always contest any left over points and they usually will pay them once they see you aren't going to go away and die somewhere.

Nearly forgot

4 minutes Plank!
Longest ever.

No comments: