Monday 27 June 2011

Workout of the day

Today was number 15 of my yourself fitness workouts.
I chose 'Core' again.
This is my favourite as it helps so much with my running and is my main fat store(tum) so needs to be trim.
I clicked on weights and stability ball for my equipment. I may add step at a later date having realised I can use just about anything as a step.
The warmup was luckily not too intense as it is 27 degrees c in the front room where my mat is.
I got a fair number of supermans (3sets) and the same number of bicyles. Then 3 sets of double crunches.
Since my planks have improved, the workout has become a bit less painfull on my wrists which is a good thing.
My wrists are only 6" round and quite puny.
I did one set of lateral twists with my sons 25lb weight. Then the rest with the smaller 5lbx2 and 1 wrist weight .

Tomorrow is day 3 week 6 of my pushup challenge.
It should have been on Sunday but it was far too hot .
If I do well I shall forge forwards with the 100 challenge on Thursday or maybe next weekend but if it is as hot as today, I shall repeat the week before giving the whole lot a go.

No comments: