Monday 27 June 2011

SUN day

Twas absolutely bloomin boiling yesterday!
We do our food shop Sundays as it is quieter on the roads.
My son is learning to drive so we sat in the car park, parking,in reverse,for what seemed like an AGE!
The other half can be very directing in his 'directions' and that can be a problem for everyone ,so eventually, he had to swap seats and park the car himself.
To be honest, I think telling a learner driver to find a space where he can reverse park from the right, is a bit too controlling,especially in an almost full car park.
There were plenty of easy to get into spaces but he had his 'orders'. I felt sorry for him but I am not the one who volunteered to teach him, so kept quiet.

 No formal exercise but I spent a couple of hours in the garden shoving the wheel hoe about and then picking berries so feel that, that was rather like a moderate workout. I took a half litre water bottle down there and drank the lot plus 2 mugs of tea.

No comments: