Wednesday 22 June 2011

Jam and rain and raspberries

I spent a good hour picking berries yesterday, I wanted to get them in before it rained so I wasn't soaked by the wet bushes.
In the afternoon, I made microwave jam.
Quite easy.
1kg berries
Good squirt of lemon juice and
500g of sugar
Mix in large bowl and zap on full for 7minutes 30,stir and zap for another 7 mins ,30,stir
do twice more.
Jar it up. Remember the bowl will be VERY hot!

This is lovely with home made yoghurt.
No running Tuesday evening, I had a splitting head ache (Due to TOTM).
.............................................................................................................

Today (Wednesday) I did my plank challenge.
3 minutes 20 seconds  this time.

Before lunch I did an hours yourself fitness workout for core.
I added a hip lift to the leg raises which was quite effective.
The plank twists are becoming easier probably due to the plank challenge.

No comments: