Sunday 12 June 2011

A summer break from working

I heard yesterday that the firm I freelance for, wont want any homework until the end of Summer.
That is fine by me as our daughter got back from Uni last night and will be home until then.
Last year I did feel guilty that we couldn't do much together because of the amount of work I had taken on.
I think I was working for another client at that point(he has since shut up shop) .
I guess having photographs restored/cleaned is quite bourgeois and so people are doing without in the present economic climate.

Todays exercise is likely to be a walk into town to the shops.
I try to keep a light day of exercise between the harder workouts so that my poor old carcass can recover.


I found this very interesting blog yesterday http://evilcyber.com/ . The owner is quite sensible concerning exercise and nutrition and has good advice about getting started.
I found him on youtube originally while looking for advice about improving my pull ups.
He is hugely entertaining too.
Well worth a visit.

I discovered our old workout bench in the shed yesterday. It is sitting folded against the wall at the moment but will get used next week probably.

No comments: