Thursday 30 June 2011

HIIT 6

Well yesterday was going to be a rest day but  my daughter was having an away day to the city,my husband and son whisked themselves away to Karate and I was alone in the house so I got my act together and did my interval workout.
Still keeping to the easy parts being jump rope.
This time I didn't do the two sessions of double unders but instead did more of the stability ball.
I found some interesting core moves for it so they were incorporated.
In my cool down, I did the double unders and this time did a different sequence just to keep things interesting.
Instead of a minute each of certain numbers of single and then a DU ,I did a number of jumps then one DU,then a number of jumps and 2 in a row,then a number of jumps and 3 in a row.
Anyway, adding in the various DU's does make the cool down go a bit faster.
Managed 6 each of the pull ups and chin ups again before needing to swap to negatives (lowering from the chair).

No comments: