Monday 18 July 2011

Monday and another virtual workout.

I did no exercise at all this weekend unless you count walking around 3 miles for the shops on Saturday.
It just bucketed down with rain and the house was never empty so my workout room which also doubles as our living room, was occupied for TV watching.
We watched the Tour de France on TV.
The cyclists are having a bad year for crashes.

Today my virtual coach gave me some stability ball at last.
I did leg raises using Ankle weights as they are getting too easy compared to the other exercises.
If I click 'no sweat' the whole of the core session will be harder so when only one move has got simple, it is better to add some more resistance instead.

There were a lot of 'swim' sets. Those are the move where you lie on your stomach and raise opposite arm and leg and then alternate. I don't find them especially challenging but I think there were about 4 sets which does begin to tell.

A no chocolate weekend .
I just couldn't be bothered to buy any.
I looked at all the yummy fruit but the prices are silly so I went without. 

No comments: