Wednesday 13 July 2011

HIIT9 done and dusted

Today's HIIT was quite hard work.
I think having the rest days was definitely a good thing.
My arms were finding it hard on the pull ups.
I managed 10 from the floor.
I am still doing a little jump to get myself up.
After watching Scooby do pull ups, I decided to do some assisted by the chair but not just lowering myself down from it.
For this move,you must start from the floor but keep one foot on the chair behind(or in front of) you.
You only lean your foot against the chair enough to help and not letting it take the full weight.
This feels more challenging but is the next progression from lowering,so hopefully will help towards better form in the end.
I only did 40 minutes altogether including the 10 minute warm up.
Here is Scooby showing how its done..

No comments: