Monday 4 July 2011

Another resting day..

The knee is much better today.
We don't run Monday though so I have decided to rest up again .
I will admit to having done a few push ups, 45,20,20,15
Some plank 2.30(minutes)
and a few chair dips (20)
I tried some hand clap push ups...nopey! much too hard.I could just about do 4 from my knees but I think I may have even cheated on them, as I had to sort of pike my middle.
I often find myself just popping in a few exercise moves just for the heck of it,always have .
My weight has reached 127lbs and according to one of the online fat percentage dubries, that takes me to 16% body fat along with waist,hip,neck,age,gender.
That is almost 10% less than when I first measured in April,so even if the measuring is not perfect, it must still be minus 10% of what it was.
Funnily enough,I don't look that skinny because my ab muscles are fairly good and my ribs ,shoulder blades,pelvis bone are not protruding.


The guys managed to move onto their next Karate belts on Sunday.
 OH is now a green and My son is Blue(one above green).
Their club is very popular as the instructor knows his stuff and no one gets through if they aren't seriously ready for the next belt.

No comments: