Tuesday 27 September 2011

Slacking off

Have done very little exercise the last 2 days.
However I have kept up with the pull ups and this morning managed 6 in a row!
It was going to be a skipping afternoon yesterday but we ended up going into town for a new non leaking kettle.
Today was hopefully the last day of my TOTM which has been rotten this month .
There is no knowing how easy a time I am going to have each month,especially as I am 49 and even the unpredictability that I usually experience has become more unpredictable LOL.
I never have enjoyed the monthly 'gifts'. Why once you have had your kids, cant you opt out?

OH was given a huge slab of chocolate which I have had a few bits of.
Nice but not as addictive as it used to be.
I will most likely not run tonight as I am not quite back to my usual self  and don't feel like it.

No comments: