Thursday 8 September 2011

quick ladders workout

I decided to warm myself up a bit so looked for a good simple workout that I could do without any equipment.
I found a ladder style workout.
Found here

This comprised of sets of 50's,40's,30's,20's and 10's
Each set is made up of Push ups,squats(hands behind head),crunches(it says sit ups on the page but they sound far more like crunches and I don't really find sit ups do anything) and lastly lunges.

I began with the 50 push ups and managed all in one go,after that,everything else was easier and so each set followed on from the last without a break.
The whole lot took me 19 minutes.
I think it was so easy because of all the challenges that I have followed for the last couple of months.
I was breathing harder towards the middle of the challenge.

Being running day,I don't always do a workout but I haven't got any work at the moment and life can get a bit boring so it fills in the time, keeps me warm,cheers me up and keeps me fit.

No comments: