Wednesday 28 September 2011

Changing shape some more.

The pull ups are helping me to change shape !
Now,my shoulders and back area are stronger looking.
More like a female gymnast.
Okay maybe not an olympic gymnast LOL but when have you ever seen a 49 year old female olympic gymnast?
No,me neither.

However,despite not doing much in the way of exercise this week, I am not becoming a blob overnight.
This afternoon I did 6 pull ups in a row again.
Yesterday I managed a total of 32 Pull ups throughout the day!
Only a couple of weeks ago,I was elated to have managed 2.

I tried pistol squats both yesterday and today.
3 sets of eight each leg and they are not so hard to do as they were .

Heat stops play

The hot weather has stopped gardening for a few days.
The garden is in need of a good dig over and there is still some clearing to be done.
That is heavy work,much better suited to the cooler temperature and so I will wait it out.
I bought garlic in the supermarket for planting out when I plant out the onions.
It was 70 pence for 3 organic bulbs which will be plenty.

No comments: