Thursday 27 October 2011

1st run for a week

We finally dragged our sorry Arses out to run  last night.
We only did the short run which is about 2.2 miles I think but hillier than the longer run.
Luckily I have been keeping up with the one legged pistol squats so my legs didn't complain at all.
The boy was at Karate practice so he was excused LOL

It was a bit nippy, leggings and long sleeves and hats and jackets weather.
Thankfully the deluge was in the morning ,so while it was wet underfoot, it was dry over head.

Garmin was not invited as I had no wish to embarrass myself  by comparing the newest run, with the fastest.

Food

The boy and I decided on ' impossible quiche' for tea.
It isn't my recipe so I wont post it but if you google ' impossible quiche', it will jump out at you.

Anyway the main advantage over 'possible quiche' is that it has no pastry and so is not as heavy eating.

Tonights grub will be Pilchard Lasagna which is very rich and filling.


No comments: