Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wodens Day

It's been a bit of a dull day .
I have done some more exercises just to keep warm and have something to do.
  • Pistol Squats X 10 each leg
  • Dips X 10
  • Ropeless skipping 5 minutes
  • leg raises X 10
  • Pull ups X8
This morning I did some work online and then read some more of the current Terry Pratchet.

I have another one lined up for when this one is finished and then a Robert Jordan book to make a change.

It has been Icy cold in the Kitchen as usual.
We have a very small radiator in there but we only have the heating on an hour morning and again evening so the rest of the time it is froozy.

Tomorrow will be spent in wrapping the presents that are sitting in my bedroom in a box.
I have saved the packing paper from an amazon delivery to use as the wrapping.
I shall make some microwaved Flapjacks too.

No comments: