Monday 12 December 2011

On the trickle feed side....

The survey 'sitting' is going well.
Well ,probably not faster than usual but I have a few new threads to drip from.

One is the shop n scan which has already given me two £10 Amazon vouchers since I started it in mid october.
Then there are some sites that ask you to view videos, click links and play games.
The best so far is Swag bucks which I have been doing 17 days.
I cashed out £10 yesterday also in Amazon vouchers.

It seems quick to earn on and now I have got the hang of it,it isnt that hard to earn the points.

Im also doing Gift hulk
Superpoints and
Admimsy

Admimsy is not very fast but it is easy.
Superpoints is very 'referral dependant' so I may give this one up if it doesnt pick up without me spreading their referral link all over every possible flat surface (that seems to be their aim, it isnt mine)
Gift hulk is very like swag bucks but the video watching is much more limited and the games are all seemingly 'sign up and download (along with all the rubbish )' so we will see.

Swagbucks has a few sign up games in their offers section and I tried to download one today onto the lesser used laptop(to save it trashing my main computer), it downloaded fine,seemed to install and I clicked it to play only to find it went to the website and tried to make me sign up for offers.
When I declined them all one after the other, I found I was stuck because the last one has no 'no thanks' or 'continue' or anything.

Any subsequent 'downloading' will be done in the same fashion.
Revo uninstaller to the rescue. It wheedles out the itsy bitsy files that get installed and zaps them. 

No comments: