Sunday 13 November 2011

Pennies from Heaven

I found a pound lying in the road on Friday.
That rarely happens.
Sometimes a Penny or a 2 pence piece.
I bought a Poppy with it from the Sea Cadets on the way home as it was Armistice day .

Then when I was at the supermarket today,the cashier insisted I had given her £30 but I didn't remember having that much in my purse.
Anyway she wouldn't accept it was £20 so I came home with £9 change in my pocket .
I still cant work out how it could have been £30 unless 2 notes were fused together when they were dispensed from the ATM on Friday.

Funnily enough,the book I was reading a while ago 'Busting Loose from the money game' states that once you aren't thinking about money all the time and chill a bit, it seems to jump up everywhere without explanation.
Well I don't know but I really don't mind if it is true :)


No comments: