Monday 22 October 2012

chattering tv presenters and almost silent hubbies

We were watching 'How Britain worked' last night.
The presenter is a mechanic and motorcycle racer.
He can talk the hind leg off a Donkey!
I thought  he was speaking quite quickly but OH didn't comment on it so I decided it was my ears playing tricks, then DS came downstairs and screwed his face up as the TV chappy nattered happily on.
We decided that the best strategy was to latch on to the first syllable and then concentrate the ears very hard until he drew breath.

The TV series looks to be quite interesting so long as you ar prepared to soldier your way through the speed  banter. I do love the old photographs he uses to illustrate the 'grafters' of yesteryear.

OH is not the greatest talker in the world and will happily sit without saying a word all day until I could scream.
When out shopping with him, he will absent mindedly cross the street without word or indication and wander into shops oblivious of the rest of us.

Oh for a chattering chap to brighten the day.


I am  changing my blog title to something a little less 'fitness' sounding.
I do still keep up my fitness levels but there is only so much to say about fitness before it becomes repetitive.

.................................................................................................................................

No comments: